Albors Palace

A house built in 1873 on behalf of the industrialist Rigoberto Albors Monllor, who donated part of the land now occupied by the Parterre or Plaça del Pintor Gisbert to the municipality.

The construction of this house coincides with the beginning of the workers’ revolt known as “El Petrolio”, which had tragic consequences, and which sought to improve wages and working conditions.

In a classicist and eclectic style, it consists of a semi-basement, attic and three floors, with a large balcony with stone balustrade and a prominent cornice with balustrade and central clock.