The building that was the Casa de la Villa or seat of the local government until the beginning of the 19th century is now the Archaeological Museum.
This Renaissance style palace was built between 1572 and 1584 and is remarkable for its portico of columns and the meticulous design of its windows. Since 1945, it is the seat of the Camil Visedo Moltó Local Archaeological Museum, hosting archaeological collections in its inside.
The most important of these collections are pieces of pottery from the Neolithic and some Iberian inscriptions on lead plates. These collections and the building that guards them were declared Monument of National Artistic Interest in 1962.