This is undoubtedly one of the most emblematic private buildings in Alcoi. It reflects the economic boom that the town underwent at the beginning of the 20th century.
The house, in Modernist style, was built between 1908 and 1909 by architect Vicente Pascual Pastor (1906-1908). In its construction, he was assisted by Fernando Cabrera Cantó (1866-1937), one of Alcoi’s greatest 19th century painters, who used the house as his studio.
The ironworks in its balconies and the ceramic tiles in its walls stand out from the façade. Equally noticeable are the door handle and a model of a turkey (after which the building takes its name) that tops this door.