Institution created in 1868 by the industrial bourgeoisie of Alcoi. It is a modernist style building with some Viennese influence, designed by D. Timoteo Briet in 1904. The bees represent the work of the industrialists and the muses the artists.
There are circles with festoons, wrought iron balconies and stuccoes with Sezession style drawings. Inside there are different decorated spaces, where the Sezession, art deco and art nouveau styles are present. Its Library and the Rotunda Room are noteworthy, under which we find the Cave built by D. Vicente Pascual in 1896 in which D. Fernando Cabrera participated, now converted into a restaurant.