Old fire station

It was built in 1915 by the insurance company La Unión Alcoyana, the firm which provided fire safety from 1888 to 1955.

This is a work of outstanding architecture that extraordinarily bears witness to the industrialization process of Alcoi.

This building complies with an Art nouveau style and is the work of Vicente Pascual Pastor (1906-1908), a renowned architect from Alcoi. The construction stands out for its decorations carved in stone and its meticulous symmetrical composition.