Molí Pont

Located on the left bank of the river. It was originally a flour mill. In 1758 D. Mauro Aparisi, rector of the parish church of Banyeres, established and built a flour mill for the Church Administration to pay for the construction of the new church, but in 1877 José Mora Navarro bought it and built a paper mill next to it, the most important in Banyeres for its production of cigarette paper and small books. At the end of the 19th century it was acquired by José Laporta Valor who renamed it La Innovadora. In 1935 it was integrated into Papeleras Reunidas S.A. de Alcoy. In 1964 it closes for non-competition

Its current state is not very good despite the fact that a few years ago the covers of the main bodies were renewed.